Pages

Monday, May 4, 2015

Death Thing is coming

Folks, I've been on a little bit of an internet-fast lately.

But Death Thing is coming.

Death Thing is coming soon.

The wonderful Double Life Press is publishing it. The one and only Dyer Wilk created the cover image. It looks great and I hope you'll enjoy it.

Meanwhile, I've finished the novel I was working on for awhile. It's called Invasion of the Weirdos and I'm currently doing some final edits. I think it's pretty darn good but I'm not sure it will have a home right out of the gate. It's a weird one.

I'm also writing the sequel to Death Thing called Party Bus: Death Thing 2. 

I originally envisioned Party Bus as a standalone but I found a way to tie it to Death Thing and, boy, am I glad I did. It adds a lot of texture to the Death Thing universe but it can be read as a standalone (I think).

I have a whole bunch of ideas bouncing around and I wanted to tell you that I'm not resting on my laurels. I'm back at the writing desk (which is just my couch and a coffee table in near total darkness).


This guy just wagered $5 on a Jeopardy Daily Double because of course he did. 


Give my author page a like on facebook, follow me on twitter, and do the same for Double Life!

No comments:

Post a Comment