Pages

Wednesday, June 17, 2015

The MEV rolls on

It's been a wild month.

Death Thing was released in May and the reviews are pretty damn excellent so far. I'm carrying around a stress ball for when the first truly negative review goes up.

I know it's bad for authors to even read their own reviews or to check their sales rankings so I try to limit it to fifty times a day.

The craziest thing that happened for the Death Thing release was that my publisher was sent fan art. That blew my mind. Take a look:


Besides that, I've been getting personal messages from readers expressing how much they liked Death Thing and that is honestly the best feeling for an author. 

I've got a few more books coming down the pipeline. My relationship with Double Life Press is great. I couldn't have asked for a better publisher. If they'll keep publishing me, I'll keep sending them stuff. 

The MEV is rolling hard these next few months. Here's the schedule:





1 comment:

  1. dude death thing is the best I'm telling everyone I know!

    ReplyDelete