Pages

Sunday, June 8, 2014

Radio thing

Hello.


KOOP radio in Austin is a gem. I'm not just saying that because I was on it. I'm saying it because it is true community owned and run radio. They are not an affiliate of anyone. They are community supported, community owned, and community run. The people who work there care about what they're doing and they provide the real sound of Austin.

I was nervous going in. I practiced saying things without curse words or salty imagery all day at work. I already knew I couldn't read any of my stories on the air without being heavily edited. While I could have chopped off some limbs of a story in order to make it FCC friendly, I decided not to. That was the right decision.



So what else is cooking? 

A NEW EATING & READING - Someone called it "David Lynchy." 

NINA TALKS GARDENING - She can't stop, she won't stop. 

JUNK ANTHOLOGY REVIEWED HONESTLY - If you listened to my interview, this is the anthology that "Flesh House" is in. 

Buy Toilet Stories From Outer Space!

The physical copy with a very special doodle dedicated to you: 



The Amazon eBook version with no personal doodle : ( : 

Toilet Stories From Outer Space

The Google Books version with no personal doodle : ( :

Toilet Stories From Outer Space

No comments:

Post a Comment